Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

 


Last edited by StrawberryGaGaSims2 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Posts : 1030
Points : 1181
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 20
Location : Electric Chapel

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 am

First of all - learn to write. I didn't understood ONE single word. We're not here in Facebook 2006.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

leave her alone
it's the way she wants to write
I understand her
and many people here understand her,too
she speaks english perfectly and she writes like this because of her personality,not because she doesn't know how to write correctly

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm

I don't care how her personality is. Her personality doesn't have to do with writing on a forum and letting us understand what she writes. How can we help her if we don't understand her? And I dont remember talking to you, I talked to the person who opened the topic.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:55 pm

you're the only one that doesn't understand her
and I fucking have my right to defend my best friend okay

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by LadyGagaSims2Productions on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:28 pm

GagaShow wrote:leave her alone
it's the way she wants to write
I understand her
and many people here understand her,too
she speaks english perfectly and she writes like this because of her personality,not because she doesn't know how to write correctly
Totally agree with you Neutral
avatar
LadyGagaSims2Productions

Posts : 22
Points : 40
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 22
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by gagasims3productions on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Sims3LoliFreak wrote:First of all - learn to write. I didn't understood ONE single word. We're not here in Facebook 2006.
oh look who's been back like i'm so "superstar", i'm so "bitchy"
LOL you'r not
avatar
gagasims3productions

Posts : 1061
Points : 1383
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by angelilmonster on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Sims3LoliFreak wrote:First of all - learn to write. I didn't understood ONE single word. We're not here in Facebook 2006.
First, who the f* you think you are to say if someone can or cannot write how they want? She can write whatever she wants and how she wants cause WE damn understand her.

Second, as you wrote on this post, we (Gaga Show, gagasims3prod, etc) can write and get into this if we want, and even more when you're talking about our best friend.

Third, and most important, if you came here (as I see, as a *superstar or some stuff* as gagasims3prod said) to say those kind of things you'll better go away cause just Us 3 have 2 pair of legs to KICK YO ASS FROM HERE!

avatar
angelilmonster

Posts : 195
Points : 239
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 22

http://www.stachesims.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:20 pm

it's pathetic to defend someone just because s/hes your best friend.

please show me a rule in the forum where it says that a person can write like an animal walking over a keyboard is okay only because it has friends.

+ i dont give a fuck what any of you say to me. stay mad.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

try to kick me out, you're not even the admins here, hoes. xo
best friends doesn't rule, forum rules do.
idiots.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:24 pm

oh by the way. who the fuck are you all even?
some noobs who dont even know how to mesh or recolour? lol @ you dumb hoes.
thanks for calling me an old superstar, because i was.
i was friends with technomicky, max2sims2 and all the other proffessionals and y'all are just some dumb "monsters" in the sims community (whats dead btw)

so go on and hate on me.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:31 pm

it's not pathetic to defend someone you love
and just because we aren't as arrogant as you doesn't mean we are noobs
your signature is also as arrogant as you
you think you're the smartest,you're the king
well no

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by angelilmonster on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Sims3LoliFreak wrote:oh by the way. who the fuck are you all even?
some noobs who dont even know how to mesh or recolour? lol @ you dumb hoes.
thanks for calling me an old superstar, because i was.
i was friends with technomicky, max2sims2 and all the other proffessionals and y'all are just some dumb "monsters" in the sims community (whats dead btw)

so go on and hate on me.
HAHAHA so funny.
we know how to mesh and recolour perfectly.
it's non sense that you come here to inslut us, we're just supporting a friend who has been called animal by a person that, yes, must have been a superstar or whatever you say, but it's completely empty inside.
no one has called you hoe, noob or whatever thing you're calling us, so there you have a proof of who is impolite Wink

To your messages, I say this:
1. there's any rule that says that, it's something called friendship, you know that word? - and about *staymad*, you really think I give a fuck? Very Happy
2. we're not forum admins, but we're on this forum as you are, and as I can see, you are not an admin too, we have the same rights and rules, so stop unsulting us.
3. yeah, you were friend of all those amazing people, but don't dare to compare with them cause it's really nonsense.

avatar
angelilmonster

Posts : 195
Points : 239
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 22

http://www.stachesims.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

hahah honey dont worry. Ill never compare any of you with them. not even in another galaxy.

HASHTAG...whatever.
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 am

Okay let's just stop
this has gone too far
if nobody stops this then I will because this will continue until forever
let's just apologize to each other and be polite
I apologize for calling you,Sims3LoliFreak an arrogant superstar
and sorry for attacking you
I'm the one that started this,I will be the one that ends this!

Peace bitches!

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 am

okay piece.
by the way, I admire you for loving T.O.P.
he's my sugar daddy.

avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am

Sims3LoliFreak wrote:okay piece.
by the way, I admire you for loving T.O.P.
he's my sugar daddy.

oh really
Glad to hear that

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by angelilmonster on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am

Fuck yeahhhhhhh! another T.O.P fan here !! Glad to hear too 
avatar
angelilmonster

Posts : 195
Points : 239
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 22

http://www.stachesims.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 am

omg angel that gif omfg *dead*
omg perfection.

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by gagasims3productions on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:31 pm

sorry but i have  to say sumthin
there's no rules that you can write like animal, but there's no rules that you can't too 

also dont call us noobs, cause those "noobs"  may be better in it than you did

btw this community isn't dead at all, it's just that this forum is dead, we just moved on another place 
avatar
gagasims3productions

Posts : 1061
Points : 1383
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-10-25
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Salvuccio095 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Is the party over? 
avatar
Salvuccio095

Posts : 1851
Points : 2303
Reputation : 158
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 22
Location : Inside a Big Vagina

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm a party breaker

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sims3LoliFreak on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am

@gagasims3productions

good morning to you too.
we already solved our problems.

@all T.O.P fans
Yay! I love him and Seungri too death!
avatar
Sims3LoliFreak

Posts : 729
Points : 831
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by GagaShow on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am

Yay for Panda <3
But I prefer Taeyang
right after T.O.P of course
I would die for T.O.P

GagaShow

Posts : 373
Points : 407
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

http://sims2downloadsfree.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Thank youuu everyone!! your so sweet <3 and you sims3lolifreak, people here know, and understand me :yabitch:unlike you <3 Datz da way i laike to talk, biatch! 
avatar
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Posts : 1030
Points : 1181
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 20
Location : Electric Chapel

Back to top Go down

Re: Together, we can do a double rainbooww <3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum