Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Can somebody help me? :(
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:46 am by Ismaelzinho112

» "Pop Ate My Heart" CD Collection
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:26 am by ranabluu

» Gaga Tattoos for The sims 4
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 pm by biel23

» Request: Gaga Heels for Sims 3
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 am by madara28

» Atlantis shoes for Sims 3? :)
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:36 pm by Ismaelzinho112

» Nicki Minaj sim
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 pm by allnickiminaj

» My Fashion Designs
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm by thesimmaker

» New site avaible
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:29 pm by GaGa_Freak

» I need help!! =)
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:15 pm by krystja

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy

3 posters

Go down

SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy Empty SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Haai its strawy here, and i need ur HELP! so heres PROBLEM 1: so im doing this little side music video project, and its probs Eh Eh (but in my version Razz) and so after i created the "family" and put them on a lot, it just keep loaadiing and loaaadingg and looaadiing and i waited over an hour, and it was still looaading and looaaading, so i cant go to the lot Neutral and then i need to restart my computer to end the game.... PROBLEM 2: i cant create pets... i can show u pics: SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy Snapsh19
i also tried it on diff dogs and stuff, but it still was the same. i also tried it on a cat, but this is what happens:
SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy Snapsh20
so i really need ur help, or i cant do any music videos! i also tried my game again, but it had the same problems!! PLEASE HELP! SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 1539539868
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy Empty Re: SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

The pet problem is solved. i reinstalled the game. but it still wont load
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy Empty Re: SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy

Post by GaGa_Freak Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I have that sometimes too and when go to my desktop again it saiys the game crashed. and the only thing the helped me is move them to another lot. I hope helps you Smile
GaGa_Freak
GaGa_Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:22 am

GaGa_Freak wrote:I have that sometimes too and when go to my desktop again it saiys the game crashed. and the only thing the helped me is move them to another lot. I hope helps you Smile
mine doesnt say that the game crashed, but i will try!! Smile thanks!
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 am

didnt work Sad but i just figured it out (i think). maybe its because of some CC i downloaded? Hmmmm
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

Post by graemedaly Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

it could most definitely be CC! have you your downloads organized somehow? like by date so you can delete the most recent downloads you have and test the lot and then repeat until it loads the lot? also you know when you go onto a lot and you see the picture of the family that you created and they are surrounded by tiles and the tiles light up from left to right to show that the lot is loading? well is your game stuck at one of the tiles or does it just take ages for it to move from one to the next?
graemedaly
graemedaly

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 am

it got stuck to the first one XD and i dont think theyre organized... theyre just in random places... im thinking of trying the game wwithout CC, and if it works, i will just download new CC. it might be the beach accesories and stuff i downloaded from MTS, since right after i downloaded those, the game started being like that.. hmm... well, i will try SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 3702070111
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

Post by GaGa_Freak Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 am

I'd also say that it is because of some of your cc :/ did graemedaly's suggestion help?
GaGa_Freak
GaGa_Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by graemedaly Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 am

StrawberryGaGaSims2 wrote:it got stuck to the first one XD and i dont think theyre organized... theyre just in random places... im thinking of trying the game wwithout CC, and if it works, i will just download new CC. it might be the beach accesories and stuff i downloaded from MTS, since right after i downloaded those, the game started being like that.. hmm... well, i will try SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 3702070111
ok before you try the game without CC what i used to do before i organized my downloads was when my game was not working and i suspected it was a download that i recently got (in your case the beach stuff from mts) i wanted to delete those downloads and try the game right? but since my downloads folder is all over the place what i did was download the stuff again ( the beach stuff) save to your desktop and unrar the files again to desktop! then in your downloads folder click the search button and in where it says to name the file or apart of the file go to your desktop and copy and paste the names from the unzipped downloads! then you can find them in seconds in your downloads folder! rather then taking hours to look for them! and delete them straight away cause they might not be the problem just move to another folder and then if you can remember what else you downloaded recently just continue on and repeat. also i know that my game gets stuck on the first tile for AGGGGGES! like over an hour but i just leave it and it loads eventually! thats the down side too being a CC hog im afaid No have you tried leaving your game overnight? to see if its on the lot in the morning? i don't think this is a big problem honestly! maybe your not patient enough and when it seems like its taking you long you quit and exit the game? Smile
graemedaly
graemedaly

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryGaGaSims2 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 pm

graemedaly wrote:
StrawberryGaGaSims2 wrote:it got stuck to the first one XD and i dont think theyre organized... theyre just in random places... im thinking of trying the game wwithout CC, and if it works, i will just download new CC. it might be the beach accesories and stuff i downloaded from MTS, since right after i downloaded those, the game started being like that.. hmm... well, i will try SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 3702070111
ok before you try the game without CC what i used to do before i organized my downloads was when my game was not working and i suspected it was a download that i recently got (in your case the beach stuff from mts) i wanted to delete those downloads and try the game right? but since my downloads folder is all over the place what i did was download the stuff again ( the beach stuff) save to your desktop and unrar the files again to desktop! then in your downloads folder click the search button and in where it says to name the file or apart of the file go to your desktop and copy and paste the names from the unzipped downloads! then you can find them in seconds in your downloads folder! rather then taking hours to look for them! and delete them straight away cause they might not be the problem just move to another folder and then if you can remember what else you downloaded recently just continue on and repeat. also i know that my game gets stuck on the first tile for AGGGGGES! like over an hour but i just leave it and it loads eventually! thats the down side too being a CC hog im afaid No have you tried leaving your game overnight? to see if its on the lot in the morning? i don't think this is a big problem honestly! maybe your not patient enough and when it seems like its taking you long you quit and exit the game? Smile
too late, deleted all the downloads already XD put i have downloaded new stuff now Very Happy and no, i waited like the WHOLE day. i watched tv, watched stuff on yt, went to my friends house for like 3-4 hours, so that would be liike 5 or 6 hours, and it was still loading XD so i was like I GIV UP. it was still on the first tile.... but it works now ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 3702070111 SIMS 2 HELP! I REALLY NEED UR HELP! :( | Strawy 3702070111
StrawberryGaGaSims2
StrawberryGaGaSims2

Back to top Go down

Post by graemedaly Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

lol glad it worked out in the end! and for the love of god! organize your downloads now that your starting fresh! i think by date is the best!
graemedaly
graemedaly

Back to top Go down

Post by GaGa_Freak Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm also glad you fixed it Smile
GaGa_Freak
GaGa_Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down